A listing of available coaching clinics can be found on the Hockey Canada website. The Coach 2 course is required for recreational level coaching, while carded rep team head coaches mush have the Coach Development 1 course. If you are uncertain about your certification, please see the Coaching Certification Info Sheet. For any additional questions please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Coach Supervisory Responsibility
The PMHA Board would like to remind coaches of their supervisory responsibilities. The team must be supervised at all times in the locker rooms. For the safety of the coaches, two adults should always be present in the company of the team.
- Coaches Clinics. Reminder: December 1st is the absolute deadline for completion of the courses necessary to be on a roster and the bench.
- Hockey Canada National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP)
- Coaching Resources: http://www.bchockey.net/Coaching/Resources.aspx
- Hockey Canada - Helmet Certification Expiry Bulletin
- Checking Skills Handout by Len Barrie.