Instructions & Rules for External Tryouts
The following rules apply to players who wish to try out for a Tier 1, Junior A / B, BCEHL AAA or Female Zone Representative Team:
- All players must register first with PMHA. This is important to maintain a space with PMHA in the event that the player does not make the team they are trying out for.
- Hockey Canada Insurance and the PMHA Administration Fee will be collected at the time of registration and is not transferable or refundable once your player steps foot on the ice with PMHA.
- Please registrar with the provided PMHA registration link, pay the $100 deposit and then email the registrar with the player's name, division and what team they are trying out for. Also include when you anticipate knowing where your player will be spending the season. The registrar will hold the future payments until you inform them of what team your player makes.
- The registrar must be informed by email of the player's intent to tryout at another level.
- The player can participate in tryouts at PMHA as well if they pay the rep tryout fee. Once they step foot on the ice for rep tryouts with PMHA, they will be charged the $125 rep tryout fee.
- The player will be put on the roster for the appropriate division and must keep in contact with the Divisional Manager and Rep coach regarding ongoing status with the Junior or representative team.
- If that player is released, he / she must immediately inform the Registrar and Divisional Manager to determine where there is an available spot for that player at PMHA.