Team Manager Guide
The PMHA Team Manager Manual contains valuable information that can guide new and experienced managers through the season. Other important resources like the Team Treasurer Guide and the Team Safety Guide can be found on the Volunteer Information page.
VIAHA Handbook, Forms, and Policy Manual
Almost as exciting as the PMHA Team Managers Binder.
Download here: http://www.viaha.org/administration/index.php
Guide for Working with VIAHA Commissioners
More exciting than the Team Managers Binder and the VIAHA Handbook combined.
Download here: PMHA Guide for Working with VIAHA Commissioners (PDF)
ePACT Training Guide for Administrators/Managers is a visual how to guide for Team Managers.
- First Team Meeting Template (.doc)
- PMHA Team Budget Template (.xls)
- VIAHA Game Report Form
- Tournament Permission Letter (.doc) ONLY if required by tournament organizers.
- Special Event Sanction Form, BC Hockey
- Hockey Canada Player Injury Report
- Hockey Canada Team Injury Log
- Skater's Equipment Checklist (Risk Management) - BC Hockey
- Hockey Canada Return to Play Form
- 2018/19 PMHA Sponsorship Letter:
- Sponsorship Thank You Letter:
Game Sheet & Game Report Instructions
1. Game (Score) Sheets
At the beginning of each season, team managers are given a supply of blank game sheets, and extras can usually be found near the Executive mailboxes located in Arena B. Team managers are responsible for filling out these sheets before each home game, and for making sure they find their way to the scorekeeper before the game begins.
For home games:
- The 2nd sheet is kept the team managers for a record
- The 3rd sheet is given to the opposing team.
- The 1st sheet is sent to your league Commissioner (Atom teams and older only.)
If there is a major penalty assessed in your game, the referees take the first sheet, your league Commissioner gets the second, home team gets the third, and the visiting team gets the fourth.
If you need more game sheets at any time during the season, please contact your Divisional Manager. Divisional Managers do not need to receive copies of completed game sheets from team managers.
- Game Sheet Instructions & Penalty Abbreviations (How to fill out the forms and what to do with them.)
- Sample Score Sheet
2. Vancouver Island Amateur Hockey Association (VIAHA) Game Reports
In addition to the game sheet (aka, the score sheet), VIAHA requires game reports from teams that are Atom age and older. Please refer to the Guide to Working with Your VIAHA Commissioner for full details.
While not a necessity, it is up to individual Divisional Managers whether they want their managers to cc them on game reports that are emailed to VIAHA.
Please refer to the Jersey section of the PMHA Manager Manual.
Peninsula Logo (small, jpeg)
Peninsula Logo (medium, png)
Peninsula Logo (large, png)