Team Manager Guide
The PMHA Team Manager Manual contains valuable information that can guide new and experienced managers through the season. Other important resources like the Team Treasurer Guide and the Team Safety Guide can be found on the Volunteer Information page.
VIAHA Handbook, Forms, and Policy Manual
Almost as exciting as the PMHA Team Managers Binder.
Download here: http://www.viaha.org/administration/index.php
Guide for Working with VIAHA Commissioners
More exciting than the Team Managers Binder and the VIAHA Handbook combined.
Download here: PMHA Guide for Working with VIAHA Commissioners (PDF)
ePACT Training Guide for Administrators/Managers is a visual how to guide for Team Managers.
- First Team Meeting Template (.doc)
- PMHA Team Budget Template (.xls)
- VIAHA Game Report Form
- Tournament Permission Letter (.doc) ONLY if required by tournament organizers.
- Special Event Sanction Form, BC Hockey
- Hockey Canada Player Injury Report
- Hockey Canada Team Injury Log
- Skater's Equipment Checklist (Risk Management) - BC Hockey
- Hockey Canada Return to Play Form
- 2019/20 PMHA Sponsorship Letter
- Sponsorship Thank You Letter:
Game Sheet & Game Report Instructions
1. Game (Score) Sheets
VIAHA is currently in the process of transitioning to Electronic Game Sheets. Please contact your Team or Divisional Manager for details. The Electronic Game Sheet login page, instructional videos and FAQs can be found on the BC Hockey Website.
2. Vancouver Island Amateur Hockey Association (VIAHA) Game Reports
In addition to the game sheet (aka, the score sheet), VIAHA requires game reports from teams that are Atom age and older. Please refer to the Guide to Working with Your VIAHA Commissioner for full details.
While not a necessity, it is up to individual Divisional Managers whether they want their managers to cc them on game reports that are emailed to VIAHA.
Please refer to the Jersey section of the PMHA Manager Manual.
All PMHA logo inquiries can be made by emailing: email@example.com
All PMHA apparel is sold through HomeTown Team & Corporate Sales. Visit the PMHA Apparel Store to order.