Midget & Junior Player Information

The following rules apply to players who wish to try out for a JUNIOR A/B, Zone Major Midget, BC Hockey Minor Midget or Female Representative Team with another association:

  1. All players must first register with PMHA, this ensures a space is held at PMHA in the event that the player does not make the team they are trying out for.
  2. Hockey Canada Insurance and the PMHA Administration Fee will be collected at the time of registration and is not transferable or refundable.
  3. A post dated cheque for the balance of  applicable division fees must be made out to PMHA. The cheque is to be dated September 15th of the current year. This cheque will be held until the deadline of November 1st of the current year. *The player must decide before the deadline and declare where they will be playing.
  4. The registrar must be informed, in writing, of the player's intent to tryout at another level.  Please select the relevant Letter of Intent Form on our Forms Page.
  5. The player can participate in tryouts at PMHA as well if they pay the rep tryout fee;
  6. The player will be put on the roster for the appropriate division and must keep in contact with the Divisional Manager and Rep coach regarding ongoing status with the junior\rep team.
  7. If that player is released, he\she must immediately inform the Registrar and Divisional Manager to determine an available spot for the player at PMHA.