1) For those teams assigned a dressing room on A side: Please come in through the south doors, NOT the main lobby. Please also exit by these doors. For those teams assigned a dressing room on B side: Please enter and exit through the lower doors to Arena B (to the right of the main entrance).
2) Players need to be dressed with skates on but NOT helmets or neck guards. If playing for an IP, Novice or Atom team, please come pre-dressed.IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that THE COLOUR GREEN is not present on any player laces, Jerseys, skates, helmets, stick tape etc. Please ask players to cover this or remove/replace it before arrival.
3) Be at the rink 10 minutes before your photo time so your player can be lined up in your roster order, ready to go. All players should stay in that order as they have their individual shots done.
4) Please enter and exit the dressing rooms quickly as another team will be using the space as soon as you are done. If your player has a practice, the dressing room is exclusively reserved for 10-20 minutes before, during and 10-20 minutes after the practice. Please exit as soon as possible following practice.
5) Please remember to bring a non-perishable item for the food bank. Bins will be set up just inside the Arena B doors, and just inside the Arena A doors.
6) The photographer is confident we should need only 10 minutes per team, but please be patient! We are all volunteers.